Centre For Advanced Financial Research and learning (CAFRAL) invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following post of “Research Associate”. Selected candidates will be offered a two-year contract with the possibility for renewal. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 27 April 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 27 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Reasearch Associate”
No. of Posts: 05 (Five).
(i) Candidate must possess a Degree (04year) in any relevant field from the recoganised University; OR
(ii) Degree (03year) plus an extra year of post-graduate studies in the relevant field from the recoganised University;
(iii) Bachlor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in any/ all fields but require mathematical or analytical ability such as that in acquired in any field of engineering, computer or data sciences or in quantitative economics and social sciences. Programming skills or the ability to acquire them are necessary.
Pay Scale/ Salary
The candidate will get the current compensation asresearchers is about the package of 06 lakhs per year plus performance bonus as admissible.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply along with the photocopies of testimoials/ certificates for educational qualifications certificate/ Experience certificate(if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable) etc. and sent to CAFRAL by email email@example.com on or before 27 April 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.