Calcutta High Court Notified Recruitment for 17 Posts of English Steno & Peon 2014
Calcutta High Court, Office of the District Judge Cum Chairman, Dakshin Dinajpur, Balurghat invited applications for filling up the posts of Staff in the Judgeship of Dakshin Dinajpur for the year 2014 – 15.
Calcutta High Court, Office of the District Judge Cum Chairman, Dakshin Dinajpur, Balurghat invited applications for filling up the posts of Staff in the Judgeship of Dakshin Dinajpur for the year 2014 – 15. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 27 June 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 June 2014 by 5.00 PM.
Details of Posts
- English Stenographer (Grade – III): 05 Posts
- Office Peon (Group ‘D’): 12 Posts
(i) Passed Madhyamik or equivalent Examination from recognized Board/ University and a Certificate in Computer Training from recognized Institute with minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and a minimum English Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. for 10 minutes(for post 1).
(ii) Passed Eighth (8th) Standard or equivalent from recognized School/ Board/ University (for post 2).
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be between18 to 40 years as on 01 June 2014 and Age Relaxation for category candidates as per rules.
- Post 1: Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900/- Per Month
- For Post 2: Rs. 4,900/- to Rs. 16,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,700/- Per Month
- Application Fee for General and OBC candidates should be of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred only) for post 1 and Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) for post 2.and fee for SC/ ST candidates Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) for the post 1 and Rs. 25/- (Twenty Five only) for post 2.
- Application Fee will be in the form of IPO issue by the Indian Postal Dept. in favour of the Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Dakshin Dinajpur Judgeship”, Payable at Dakshin Dinajpur.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Personality Test or the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply on the plain paper as per prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website www.ecourts.gov.in/dakshindinajpur or www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in with complete details along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with two recent passport size photograph, one should be affix on the application and other on Admit Card, a self- addressed envelope affixed a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- and a IPOmay be forwarded to the “Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Dakshin Dinajpur Judgeship at Balurghat, P.O + P.S Balurghat, Dist. Dakshin Dinajpur – 733 101” by Ordinary Post or Speed Post only on or before 27 June 2014 by 5.00 PM.