Calcutta High Court invited application for recruitment to 24 posts of English Stenographer/ LDC/ Peon/Summon Baillif. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 December 2014.
Last date for receiving applications: 20 December 2014
Details of Post
- English Stenographer (Group B): 02 Posts
- LDC ( Group C): 08 Posts
- Summon Bailiff/Process Server (Group D): 01 Post
- Peon ( Group D): 13 Posts
- Educational Qualification
For all posts in Group B and Group C Categories, the Candidate must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
For all posts in Group – D category (Summon Bailiff/Process Server, Peon) : The candidate must have class VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrashah or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
- Age limit: 18-40 years
- English Stenographer (Group B): Rs.7100-37600/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.3900/-
- LDC ( Group C): Rs.5400-25200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.2600/-
- Summon Bailiff/Process Server (Group D): Rs.5400-25200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.2300/-
- Peon ( Group D): Rs.4900-16200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.1700/-
- For the post of English Stenographer: There will be a three-phase examination conducted on the same day.
- For the post of LDC : There shall be a Preliminary Examination ( of one and half hours duration) followed by Main Examination ( of one hour duration) both to be conducted on the same day.
- For the posts under Group D : (Process Server/ Summon Bailiff and Peon) :- A written examination to be conducted by the Authority.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may submit application for any of the forementioned posts as per format given below addressing to The District Judge, Uttar Dinajpur at Raiganj, Pin-733134, supported with self-attested copies of documents mentioned in the application form latest by 20 December 2014.