Canara bank invited candidates shortlisted through the Common Written Examination Conducted for the Post of Clerk under CWE-CLERKS-V process by The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for verification and Submission of documents. IBPS has Shortlisted 2842 candidates for the post of Clerk at Canara Bank. The Canara Bank notified that the Document Verification and Submission process would commence from 11 June 2016 at 10 centers.
Candidates are advised to bring the all-essential documents as mentioned, in photocopy and original. Following documents are to be submitted for verification:
- Printout of the online application submitted to IBPS for CWE-Clerks-V
- Date of birth proof certificate (Date of Birth Certificate or 10th / SSC / SSLC Certificate with Date of Birth)
Marks Cards & Certificates of Class XII / PUC / Diploma etc.
- Year-wise / Semester-wise mark sheets and Certificates (Provisional Degree Certificate or Final Degree Convocation) of Graduation issued by University in support of their eligibility.
- Mark sheets and Certificates of Post Graduation, Professional qualifications, additional qualifications etc., if any.
- Work Experience Certificate / Service Certificates, if any.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD categories must produce a relevant and valid Caste / PWD certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as notified in the advertisement.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates should bring relevant ‘Proforma-A’, ‘Proforma-B’, ‘Proforma-C’, ‘Proforma-D’ whichever is applicable, issued by the competent authority, as per the advertisement.
- Printout of the email received from Bank for verification & submission of documents.
- Photo identity proof such as PAN Card / Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with Photograph / Photo ID issued by Gazzetted Officer or People’s Representative (on official letterhead / Recognized College or University ID Card / Aadhaar Card with photograph / Employee ID.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification or original marriage certificate or affidavit in original. All the candidates are requested to verify their testimonials and any difference in candidate’s name in Online registration to that of their documents / certificates should be supported by an affidavit or Gazette issued by the competent authority
- Any other relevant documents.
Versification will be conducted at the various centers as specified Against the roll number of shortlisted candidates the circular.
Click here to view Venue and List of Shortlisted candidates
Prepare This Exam with Unique Study Materials
Evaluate Your Preparation with Exam Quiz Online
Have query about this Notification? Click Here to Discuss