Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA), an autonomous body of the Ministry of Women & Child Development invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Investigator/Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 02 January 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 02 January 2015
Details of Post
- Junior Investigator: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Educational Qualification:
- Junior Investigator: Graduate degree from recognized University or equivalent.
- Stenographer: 10+2 from recognized Board or equivalent. Diploma in Stenography/Secretarial Practice.
- Junior Investigator: Rs. 5,200-20,200+Garde pay 2800/-
- Stenographer: Rs. 5,200-20,200+Garde pay 2400/-
How to Apply
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications duly filled to the Secretary, Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA), West Block-8, Wing-2, 2nd floor, R.K Puram, New Delhi-110066 latest by 02 January 2015.