CBSE 10th & 12th Board Exams 2021: Big Announcements By Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank' - Check Summary, Important Points & Watch Video Now!
CBSE 2021 Board Exams: Amid Covid-19 pandemic, big announcements are being made by Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank' regarding board exams & competitive exams. Check summary, important points & watch video.
CBSE 2021 Board Exams: Amid Covid-19 pandemic, big announcements have been made by Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank' regarding board exams (CBSE Date Sheet 2021, CBSE Syllabus etc.) & competitive exams (JEE Main 2021, NEET 2021 etc). He addressed many queries posted by students and other stakeholders have posted their queries and suggestion with hashtag #EducationMinisterGoesLive on Twitter (as suggested in the official Twitter handle of the minister).
Main Points From The Webinar:
- Union Education Minister ruled out any possibility of the cancellation of the entrance exams.
- Officials are chalking out the strategies to conduct medical entrance exam (NEET 2021) and soon details about dates & mode of the exam i.e. either offline or online mode will be communicated to the students.
- Students' security and well-being is one of the top priorities of the Education Ministry.
- Regarding the reduction of JEE Main 2021 Syllabus & NEET 2021 Syllabus, the minister said the matter is under discussion and if required exam pattern, format & syllabus might be revised.
- As of now there are no plans to delay or postpone CBSE board Exams 2021.
- Most likely schools would reopen selectively and will help students to conduct practical and also take up practical exams.
- The final decision about holding or cancellation of CBSE Practical Exam 2021 will be taken by the CBSE soon & will be conveyed to the students.
Interacting with teachers, parents and students on upcoming competitive/board exams. #EducationMinisterGoesLive @EduMinOfIndia @SanjayDhotreMP @PIB_India @MIB_India @DDNewslive https://t.co/qOsUBJ2J30— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) December 10, 2020
Many students have posted to postpone JEE Main 2021 & CBSE Board Exams whereas many parents have safety concerns for their wards. Students & parents who have any concerns are advised to post their queries now as they might be addressed by the Education Minister himself.
CBSE Class 10 & Class 12 Board Exams 2021: No Online Exam, Board Still Consulting With Stakeholders Regarding Exam Dates, Alternatives To Practical Exams To Be Explored If Students Unable To Do Practicals In Classes
As per a recent update, the board has confirmed that the CBSE board exams 2021 will be conducted in pen and paper mode and the board has no plan to conduct exams via online mode. In an interview, a CBSE official has said that alternatives to CBSE Practical Exams 2021 might be explored if students don't get the experience of conducting practicals in classes. Due to COVId-19 pandemic, many schools are unable to conduct practical classes and this is an issue for many 10th & 12th students.
Recently, the board has released CBSE Sample Papers 2021 (with answers & marking scheme) based on revised & reduced CBSE Syllabus 2020-21. These CBSE Sample Papers are important resources to understand the new exam pattern of upcoming CBSE board exams 2021. You can access all the CBSE Sample Papers from the link given above.
Here we have also provided links to access important articles which might be very useful for the students preparing for CBSE 10th & 12th board exams 2021.