CBSE 10th Social Science Board Exam 2020: Check Important MCQs of History (Chapter 3- The Making of a Global World)
CBSE 10th History important MCQs along with their answers are given in the article below. The mentioned questions are from Chapter 3- The Making of a Global World and are expected in CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2020.
Students preparing for CBSE 10th History exam will find the given MCQs helpful. The mentioned MCQs are from Chapter 3- The Making of a Global World. These questions are taken from class 10 Social science Sample paper as well as the NCERT textbook. Go through the important MCQs and prepare well for CBSE Class 10 Board exam 2020.
Q1-Identify the one who adopted the concept of an assembly line to produce automobiles.
- S. Naipaul
- Samuel Morse
- Henry Ford
Ans- The correct answer is Henry Ford.
Q2- The spreading disease of cattle plague is known as
- Bubonic Plague
- Chicken Pox
- Cattle Fever
Ans- The correct answer is Rinderpest.
Q3- Until the 18th century which of the two countries were considered the richest in the world?
- China and Japan
- India and China
- England and Italy
- England and France
Ans- The correct answer is India and China.
Q4- Identify the reason which made the transport of perishable products over long distances possible.
- Airline services
- Refrigerated ships
- Steam ships
- Improved Railways
Ans- The correct answer is refrigerated ships.
Q5- Why the World Bank was set up?
- To finance post-war construction
- With the purpose of financing rehabilitation of refugees
- To Finance Industrial Development
- To help third world countries
Ans- The correct answer is ‘to finance post-war construction’.
Q6- Identify the most important and relevant cause of The Great Depression.
- Agricultural overproduction which led to the fall in prices of the agricultural goods
- A decline in Agricultural production
- Closure of Banks and Factories
- Loss of employment which led to poverty
Ans- The correct answer is Agricultural overproduction which led to the fall in the prices of the Agricultural goods.
Q7- What was the reason that Europeans were attracted most to Africa?
- Because of its natural beauty
- Because of its Land resources and mineral wealth
- For Investment opportunities
- For the recruitment of labour
Ans- The correct answer is for its vast land resources and mineral wealth.
Q8- Identify the correct response out of the following:
- The Silk Route helped in commercial and cultural exchange
- The silk route was acting as a link between different countries
- The Silk route acted as a route for westbound Silk cargos from China
- All of the Above
Ans- The correct answer is all of the above. All the three mentioned responses are correct.
Q9- Which of the group of powers were collectively known as the Axis power during the 2nd World War.
- France, Japan, Italy
- Japan, Germany, Turkey
- Austria, Germany, Italy
- Germany, Italy, Japan
Ans- The correct answer is Germany, Italy, Japan.
Q10- Which factor compelled the Africans to work for wages?
- Loss of Livestock
- Oppression by the outsiders
- Willing to work for the wages
Ans- The correct answer is Loss of Livestock.