CBSE Admit Card for 10th, 12th Board Exams 2019: Know the major changes introduced this year
This year for the first time, CBES has made the parent’s signature mandatory on the candidate’s admit card. Some other major changes have been included in the CBSE admit cards for board examination 2019. Check all these here.
Central Board of Secondary Education has already released the class 10, 12 admit cards for the upcoming board examinations 2019. Students can access all important information like details of their examination centre, date sheet, roll number, and important instructions from their admit cards. This year, CBSE has also included some additional information on the Admit Card for Class 10 and Class 12.
Here we are stating all the changes introduced to the CBSE admit cards for Classes 10 and 12 for the Board Examination 2019.
Check below the major changes introduced to CBSE Board Exam 2019 Admit Card:
- The first important addition to the information mentioned on the CBSE admit card is the category of the PwD students and exemptions provided. Therefore, candidates under the PwD category are advised to check their admit card and confirm if the exemptions requested for have been specified in the admit cards.
The code for exemptions provided include –
- S → Scribe
- E → Extra Time
- A → Assistive Device
- L → Large Font
- P → Adult Prompter
In case of any error in the CBSE Admit Card related to the exemptions, students should explain the same to their respective school or institution with the issue for early rectification. Please note that the special considerations would only be provided to the candidates’ whose admit cards have the requisite code.
- Another major change introduced to the CBSE admit card is the parent's signature. From this year, parent’s signature on admit card has been made mandatory. All candidates must ensure that their CBSE Board Examination 2019 Admit Cards are signed by their parents.
Apart from these, students should carefully check the other details specified.
Important things which students should check on their CBSE Admit Cards for Board Examination 2019 are:
- Roll number
- Date of birth (only for class 10 students)
- Name of examination
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s/Guardian’s name
- Signature of candidate, parent and principal of the institution
- Name of examination centre
- Category of PwD
- Exemptions provided
- Admit Card ID
- Subjects in which appearing with date of examination
CBSE Board Exams 2019 for Class 10th and Class 12th are scheduled to begin on 15 February 2019. Examination for vocational subjects would be conducted in the month of February while that for the core subjects would commence from 2nd March, 2019.
To get every latest and important update/information regarding the CBSE Examination 2019, keep visiting jagranjosh.com/cbse.