CBSE Class 10 and 12 scrutiny of marks: Know every detail here
CBSE has started inviting applications for scrutiny of marks in class 10 and class 12 Board Exam Result 2017. Students can apply before july 7 by paying the requisite fee. Know other important details about the procedure for scrutiny of marks here in this article.
Following the intervention of the Delhi's High Court, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the provision of scrutiny of marks obtained in class 10 and class 12 result 2017. Students who after obtaining photocopy of answer scripts find that evaluation has not been done in accordance with the marking scheme, can apply for scrutiny of marks.
Detail of subjects to be scrutanised:
- In class 12 only those candidates who have applied for the photocopies of their evaluated answer sheets shall be eligible to apply for the scrutiny of marks.
- Students can apply for scrutiny of marks in twelve subjects only.
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Hindi Core and Hindi Elective, English Core, English Electives (CBSE) and English Electives (NCERT)
- Request for a maximum 10 questions in theory portion in twelve subjects shall be entertained.
- In class 10 if, there is a case where marks have not been awarded to any particular question or any portion of the answer book remain unchecked then case will be dealt under the procedure and guidelines of the 'verification of grades'.
Detail of Fees to be paid:
- An amount off Rs 100 per questions has to be paid offline through Denand Draft in favour of “Secretory, CBSE” payable where Regional office is located.
Last date of application:
- CBSE will accept applications for the scrutiny marks till July 7.
- Request for scrutiny of the marks will be accepted only once.
- In cases where the marks are revised, a fresh marks statement shall be issued to such candidates after surrendering tthe old Marks Statement by the condidate(s) concerned
- The board will upload the report on scrutiny of marks on the net.
- In case where the marks are incremented in any particular question(s), fee paid for scrutiny of marks shall be refunded for that particular question(s) only.
For more information students can visit CBSE's official website: cbse.nic.in
You may also like to read: