Jagranjosh presents CBSE Class 10th Science & Mathematics Solved Practice Papers for SA – I 2016 – 17. This practice paper is specially prepared by subject experts at jagranjosh.com after the brief analysis of previous year SA-I question papers of CBSE Schools within Delhi and Outside Delhi.
About CBSE Class 10th Solved Science & Maths Practice Papers:
Most of the schools set their own CBSE Class 10th Mathematics SA – I papers on the basis of examination pattern issued by CBSE board. The level of questions in the question papers varies from school to school.
Despite the variations in the level of question papers, there are some common questions which are asked in various schools frequently. We have identified these common questions and provided in this practice paper with detailed explanation.
Importance of CBSE Class 10th Solved Science & Maths Practice Papers:
These solved Science & Mathematics SA – I practice paper is as per the latest pattern 2016 – 17 and carrying unique solutions to all the questions. These solutions will give you crystal clear idea about what and how much must be written in the Class 10th Mathematics SA – I examination 2016 – 17 to fetch maximum marks.
After going through this paper you will:
• understand the latest examination pattern
• know important question likely to be asked in exams
• learn to give proper explanations of the questions
• able to manage the time by practicing the questions
Inside the paper:
• There are total 36 questions and all questions are compulsory.
• There will be no choice in any of the questions.
• Question numbers 1 to 3 are one mark questions. These are to be answered in one word or in one sentence.
• Question numbers 4 to 6 are two marks questions. These are to be answered in about 30 words each.
• Question numbers 7 to 18 are three marks questions. These are to be answered in about 50 words each.
• Question numbers 19 to 24 are five marks questions. These are to be answered in about 70 words each.
• Question numbers 25 to 33 are multiple choice questions. Each question is a one mark question. You are to select one most appropriate response out of the four provided to you.
• Solutions to all the questions are provided in brief.
• This question paper consists of 31 questions divided into four sections - A, B, C and D
• Section A contains 4 questions of 1 mark each
• Section B contains 6 questions of 2 marks each
• Section C Contains 10 questions of 3 marks each
• Section D contains 11 questions of 4 marks each
• Solutions to all the questions are provided in brief