Find CBSE class 10th Mathematics Guess paper for the Second Term examination. Question has been framed as per the syllabus covered in the second term examination. It is very important to prepare the second term examination as it is a part of board exam preparation
Some question of this Guess paper are given here
2. For an A.P. 9, 17, 25….the number terms in order to give a sum of 636 are:
4. The perimeter (in cm) of a square circumscribing a circle of radius a cm, is
12. How many two-digit numbers are divisible by 7?
14. Draw a line segment of length 7.6 cm and divide it in the ratio 3: 2.
17. Find a relation between x and y such that the point P(x, y) is equidistant from the points A(1, 4) and B(–1, 2).
To Get the Complete Guess Paper, Click Here
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.