CBSE Class 10 final exams have already begun from 9 March, 2017. But the two important papers are still to be encountered, one of Science which will take place on 22nd March 2017 and the other of Maths which is scheduled to be conducted on 3rd April 2017. With enough preparation time available before each exam, students should try a hand at solving more and more practice papers, sample papers and guess papers to assess their preparation level for the final exams.
Jagranjosh here brings a combo set of CBSE Class 10th Science and Maths Solved Guess Papers for SA 2/ Board Exam 2017. This set of solved guess papers is developed by subject matter experts at Jagranjosh.com after the comprehensive analysis of previous year question papers & latest CBSE sample papers. It includes a collection of extremely important questions for CBSE class 10th SA 2/ Board exam 2017.
Every question in this set of guess papers is given a detailed explanation to help students understand the depth with which a question is to be answered in CBSE class 10 SA 2/ Board exam to score maximum marks.
Some key features of this combo set are:
1. Total 2 PDFs, one for each subject.
2. Each paper is set as per the latest exam pattern and marking trends those set by CBSE itself.
3. Help to get familiar with the important topics to be prepared for Class 10 SA 2 exam 2017.
3. Offers detailed explanations & solutions to each and every question.
4. Helps in building student's confidence for the final Class 10 SA 2 exam 2017
5. Perfect to track your exam preparedness
You may also like to read: