Get the CBSE Class 9th Science chapter, Tissues: Important topics & questions to prepare for CBSE Class 9 Science Examination, 2017-2018. This will provide you with a very clear idea about what type of questions are being framed for the exam and from which topics. The pattern in which the question paper is set is quite different from the style in which the course structure is actually defined. Consider the below mentioned terms/questions at the time of preparation.
Check out the following important terms and topics to revise from chapter-Tissue:
• List the functions of the following cells/tissues in humans and plants:
• Muscle cells
• Nerve cells
• Vascular tissues conduct
• Definition of tissue and examples.
• Difference between animal and plant tissue.
• Utility of tissues in multi-cellular organisms.
• Describe the term meristematic tissue.
• Classification of tissues is very important
• Different types of meristems
• Definition of different terms to clear the concept for this chapter? Parenchyma, Aerenchyma, Collenchyma and Sclerenchyma
• Do the diagrammatic study for this chapter
• Function of guard cell and epidermal tissue
• What are the functions of cuticle and stomata?
• What is the differentiation?
• Function of xylem and cork or phloem tissue
• Examples of permanent and simple tissue
Like plant tissue there are different types of tissues found in animals. Given are the following tissues. Define the following terms and mention the places where they are found.
• Epithelial tissue
• Squamous epithelium
• Cuboidal epithelium
• Columnar epithelium in the intestine
• Glandular epithelium
• What type of tissue is blood
• What is the function of adipose connective tissue
• What is the difference between bone and cartilage
• Example of multinucleated tissues
• Difference between striated and non-striated fibre
• Structure of neuron with its all parts labelled
Important Questions are as below:
Q. What is histology?
Q. Basis of classification of animal tissue?
Q. Name the Parenchyma with chlorophyll which performs photosynthesis?
Q. Distinguish between ligament and tendon?
Q. Write short notes on Cardiac muscles?
Q. What is the role of epidermis in plants?
Q. How does the cork acts as a protective tissue?
Q. Which tissue protects the entire body?
Q. What is a synapse?
Q. What will happen if apical meristem is damaged?
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.