Get the CBSE Class 9th Science chapter, The fundamental Unit of Life: Important topics and questions to prepare for Class 9 Science Examination, 2017-2018. This will provide you with a very clear idea about what type of questions are being framed for the exam and from which topics. The pattern in which the question paper is set is quite different from the style in which the course structure is actually defined. Consider the below mentioned terms/questions at the time of preparation.
Check out the following important terms/topics:
• What do you mean by `little room?`
• Explanation of compound microscope with a clean diagram
• Use of safranin
• Discovery of cell, free living cells, nucleus, protoplasm
• Contribution of schlieden and Schwann
• Example of unicellular and multicellular organism
• Different cells and their shapes in the human body
• Name one organism whose cell shows changing shape
• Do practice by labelling the structure of cell, mitochondria, plastid, and compound microscope
• Detailed and memorable study of the given part of a cell because all activities inside the cell and interactions of the cell with its environment are possible due to these features:
• Plasma membrane
• Nucleus and
• Clean and neat diagram of animal and plant cell and functions of all the parts of the cell
• Difference between animal and plant cell
• Difference between eukaryotic and prokaryotic cell with example
• Concept of hypertonic, isotonic, and hypotonic solution
• Behaviour of cell in the isotonic, hypertonic, and hypotonic solution
• How do substances like CO2 and water move in and out of the cell? Discuss
• What do you mean by selectively permeable membrane?
• Function of lysosomes and why it is called suicidal bag?
• Function of Mitochondria, Endoplasmic reticulum, and Golgi apparatus and structure of these all
• Name the primary organelles in which all the below substances are produced
• Starch, Oils, and Protein granules
• What is the similarity between plastid and mitochondria
• What is osmosis and its application?
Important Questions are as below:
Q. Can you name the two organelles we have studied that contain their own genetic material?
Q. Define chromatin, chromosomes, and chromatid.
Q. Select the wrong choice: Plasma or Cell membrane is:
1. Outer covering of each cell.
2. A mechanical barrier for the protection of inner cell contents.
3. Superheated gas.
4. Made of lipids and proteins.
Q. What is the full form of ATP?
Q. Presence of lysosomes is in plant cell or animal.
Q. Explain the working principle of compound microscope.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.