Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will open registration window for Improvement Exam 2018 for private candidates in the third week of October 2017. The Improvement Exam 2018 is for students who could not get qualifying marks required to pass the exam.
Students can apply for CBSE Improvement Exam 2018 for the subject/s in online mode only with the prescribed application fee. Students who have got compartment in two or more subjects can apply for Improvement exam 2018 as mentioned below –
Application Procedure for Improvement Exam 2018 –
- Visit the official website, click on Improvement Exam 2018 link for Private students (a new window will open up)
- Enter the details required for registration including Class 10th/ 12th Roll Number, School Number, Centre Number and select the subject/s
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and an application ID will be provided to you
- Upload your recent colour photograph (JPG format and not more than 50 KB) and signature (JPG format and not more than 4 KB)
- Make fee payment and get a copy of submitted application form printed out
- Send this copy along with the photocopy of mark sheet and fee challan and send to CBSE regional office address before the last date.
Students can check the conditions of eligibility for Improvement Exam 2018 – click here
Students can apply as per the eligibility for Improvement Exam 2018 and they have to appear for the exam as per the schedule (to be released by CBSE). The result of Improvement Exam 2018 will be available separately for only those students who will obtain minimum qualifying marks.
To get complete study material for CBSE Class 10 Improvement Exam – Click here
To get complete study material for CBSE Class 12 Improvement Exam – Click here