Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU) Jobs Notification: CCL (NLSIU) invited application from eligible candidates for 05 Projects Facilitator and other Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents on or before 02 April 2016.
- Last date of receipt of application: 02 April 2016
CCL (NLSIU) Vacancy Details
- Projects Facilitator – 01 post
- Social Worker – 01 post
- Research Assistant – 01 post
- Mental Health Professional (Psychologist / Counselor) – 01 posts
- Legal Research Assistant – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Projects Facilitator and Other Posts 2016
- Projects Facilitator: Master’s degree in Social Work / Education / Development / Law or similar fields.
- Social Worker: Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- Research Assistant: Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Law, Social work or Social sciences.
- Mental Health Professional: Psychologist / Counselor: Child Development / Child Psychology with specialization in counseling children and adolescents.
- Legal Research Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in field of law.
Experience for Projects Facilitator Job 2016
- At least 8 – 10 years of experience in direct management, fund raising and monitoring of diverse projects in a professional social or research organization.
- Experience in designing and implementation of monitoring and reporting system for both program and finance related to proposed actions and approved budgets.
- Engaging directly with donors, with a good understanding of donor priorities, funding sourcing methods, etc.
Experience for Social Worker Job 2016
At least 4-5 years of relevant experience in direct social work engagement with children and adolescents hailing from vulnerable situations, with sound understanding of issues concerning underprivileged children in distress, children from vulnerable backgrounds and work in the juvenile justice system.
Experience for Research Assistant Job 2016
- At least one year of experience in the development sector preferable in child rights / food security / nutrition.
- Sound understanding of macro level issues related to RTF & child rights, and related aspects.
- Ability to analyse macro issues and write quality and analytical research reports in English.
Experience for Mental Health Professional: Psychologist / Counselor Job 2016
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in counseling children and adolescents.
- Experience and sound understanding of issues concerning underprivileged children in distress, children from vulnerable backgrounds.
Experience for Legal Research Assistant Job 2016
Minimum two years court practice in the field of human rights / child rights.
How to Apply for CCL (NLSIU) Projects Facilitator and Other Posts 2016
Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents to Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Nagarbhavi, Bangalore on or before 02 April 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification