Ayurveda, Regional, Research Institute, Center Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences invited candidates for Walk-in Interview for Senior Research Fellow/Data Entry Operator/Multi Tasking Staff. Eligible candidates can walk-in for the Interview on 15, 16 & 17 December 2014.
Dates of Interview:
Senior Research Fellow- 15 December 2014
Data Entry Operator-16 December 2014
Multi Tasking Staff-17 December 2014
Details of Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 02 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- Senior Research Fellow: BAMS
- Data Entry Operator: Bachelor degree from a Recognized University. One year Diploma in Computer/ Certificate in Computer Application. Computer/Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English & Hindi. Upper Age Limit-3OYrs.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Intermediate
- Age limit:
- Senior Research Fellow: Upto 35 years
- Data Entry Operator: Upto 30 years
- Multi Tasking Staff: Upto 30 years
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.20,000/-p.m
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.15,000/-p.m
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs.10,000/-p.m
Candidates will be shortlisted by a written examination followed by Personal Interview for those who clear the written test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can walk-in for the Interview to the Officer In-charge, Ayurvedic Regional Research Institute, RMRI Building, D/-Block, Ground floor, Agam Kuan, Patna-800007, Bihar on the published dates at 11:30 A.M.