Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), Regional Ayurveda Research institute for Life Style related Disorders invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse and MTS. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 10 March 2017.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 10 March 2017
CCRAS Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse: 3 posts
- MTS: 6 posts
Eligibility Criteria for CCRAS MTS & Staff Nurse posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Staff Nurse: BSc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery recognized by nursing Council of India with two years experience in a teaching/research hospital and Registration with State Nursing Council.
- MTS: 10th passed or equivalent and previous working experience.
Age Limit for CCRAS MTS & Staff Nurse posts
- Staff Nurse: Not exceeding 30 years
- MTS: Not exceeding 27 years
How to Apply for CCRAS MTS & Staff Nurse Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with all other necessary documents to the Assistant Director- in Charge, RARILSD, POOJAPPURA, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM. Last date of receipt of application is 10 March 2017.