Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Officer (Unani) on Regular Basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 16 January 2017.
Advt. No.: 01/2016
Last Date of Application: 16 January 2017
CCRUM Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Research Officer (Unani)
- Backlog Vacancies: 11 posts
- Current/Anticipated Vacancies: 16 posts
Eligibility Criteria for CCRUM Research Officer (Unani) Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Post graduate Degree (MD) in Unani system from a recognized statutory Boards/University included in the 2nd schedule of the CCIM Act 1970.
- Enrollment on the Central Register of CCIM or State Register of Ayush.
- Knowledge of English, Urdu/Arabic/Persian.
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for CCRUM Research Officer (Unani) Post:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply for CCRUM Research Officer (Unani) Post:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Assistant Director (Admn.), CCRUM, JawaharLal Nehru Anusandhan Bhawan, 61-65, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058. Last date of receipt of application is 16 January 2017.