Chief District Medical Officer, Jharsuguda Job Notification: Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Jharsuguda invited applications for the post of ANM, Staff Nurse & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 March 2018.
Last Date of Application: 20 March 2018
Chief District Medical Officer Vacancy Details
- ANM (RCH): 02 Posts
- ANM (NRC): 01 Post
- ANM (NUHM): 01 Post
- Staff Nurse (RCH): 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse (KMC): 02 Posts
- Lab Technician (Blood Bank): 01 Post
- Office Assistant (NHM): 01 Post
- Medical Officer (DEIC): 01 Post
- Medical Officer (NCD): 01 Post
- Medical Officer (SNCU): 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ANM, Staff Nurse & Other Posts Job
- ANM: The candidate must have pass HSC examination and should have completed ANM course form institute recognised by Govt. and approved by INC and must have registered in Odisha nursing council.
- Staff Nurse: The candidate must have pass passed in General Nursing & Midwife/ B.Sc Nursing form any 3 medical colleges/ School of nursing MCL Talcher/ IGH Rourkela or other recognised private institutions dully approved by INC and must have registered in Odisha nursing council.
- Lab Technician (Blood bank): Must have passed +2 science examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education Odisha/ equivalent and passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from the 03 Medical College and hospital of the state/ any other private institutions recognised by Govt. of Odisha or AICTE.
- Office Assistant: The candidate should be a graduate with DCA/PGDCA/BCA/MCA.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree from any recognised University/ Institute.
How to Apply for the CDMO, Jharsuguda ANM, Staff Nurse & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to CDMO, At-Malimunda (Jamidarpada), Po- OSAP line, Dist- Jharsuguda, Pin- 768204 on or before 20 March 2018.