Central Employment Exchange (CEE) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Brace Maker and Scientific Assistant (Pharmacognosy). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 September 2017.
Advertisement No: 04/2017
- Closing date for receipt of application: 29 September 2017
Central Employment Exchange Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Brace Maker: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Pharmacognosy): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Brace Maker & Other Posts
- Assistant Brace Maker: Candidate should have done Intermediate with Science & Certificate in Prosthertic& Orthotic from recognized institute. Two years’ experience in Manufacturing & fitting of every type of Prosthertic& Orthotic appliance in recognized Institute in India or abroad.
- Scientific Assistant (Pharmacognosy): M. Sc. Degree in Botany from recognized University/ Institution with about one-year experience of research in Pharmacognostic identification of Drugs. Or, B. Sc. Degree in Science with Botany as one of the principal subject from any recognized University/ Institution with about three years’ experience in research laboratory on systematic botany or Pharmacognostic identification of Drugs.
Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
How to Apply for Central Employment Exchange Assistant Brace Maker & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Director, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Haji Ali, K.K.Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai – 400034 on or before 29 September 2017.