Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for enrolling themselves to appear in the All India Examination – “Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)” conducted by IIT, Bombay. The candidates eligible for the Test may apply ONLINE on or before 01 September 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 04 August 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 01 September 2014.
- Date of Downloading the Admit Card: 15 to 30 October 2014.
- Date of Examination: 07 December 2014
Details of Examination
Name of Examination: Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) 2015
Name of Discipline:
Master Degree of Design Programmes –
- Product Design & Engineering.
- Industrial Design.
- Visual Communication.
- Interaction Design.
- Mobility & Vehicle Design.
Possess or be expecting to complete below mentioned qualification from recognized University, by July 2015 :
- Bachelor Degree in (Engineering/ Architecture/ Design/ Interior Design) or equivalent.
- Professional Diploma in Design (NID/ CEPT) or equivalent.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) or equivalent.
- G.D. Art with 01 year of post qualification Professional Experience
- Master Degree in (Arts/ Science/ Computer Applications) or equivalent.
Application Fee (Non- Refundable) is of Rs. 2,000/- (Two Thousand only) for the Male Candidates of General and OBC Category and Rs. 1,000/- (One Thousand only) for the Female Candidates of all Category through the” SBI Collect Facility” using Internet banking, Credit cards or Debit cards by accessing the SBI link www.onlinesbi.com
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of Eligibility Criteria, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the CEED Website www.gate.iitb.ac.in also upload the recent Photograph, Digital Signature, scanned copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and also upload the ONLINE Application Fee Payment details on or before 01 September 2014.
- Interested Candidate has to Register oneself before applying ONLINE.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application save the details of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference.