Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank invited applications for the Post of Chief RSETI (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes) Director on Contractual Basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 05 February 2015.
Last Date of Application: 05 February 2015
Details of Post
Name of Post: RSETI Director- 01 Post
Pay Scale: The contract amount shall be fixed as the last pay and allowances drawn by the officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon OR Rs. 25,000/- per month, whichever is lower. Further a lump sum amount of Rs.5000/- per month shall be paid towards mobile, conveyance etc.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University
- Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years.
- He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should have retired from scale III or above. Name of retired Scale-II officers may be considered for the post of Counselors/ Incharge for FLCCs only (Not for RSETI)
- Should be resident of Maharashtra State.
Age Limit: Less than 65 years with sound health
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and submit their applications along with other necessary documents to: Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, “Mangesh” Adarsha Colony, Gorakshan Road, Akola. Akola – 444001 (Maharashtra) so as to reach on or before 05 February 2015.