Central Employment Exchange invited applications for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Pharmacist (Allopathic), Radiographer, Processing-cum-Quality Assurance Supervisor and Sub-regional Employment Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 28 September 2015.
Last Date of Application: 28 September 2015
Last Date of Application (far flung areas): 05 October 2015
Central Employment Exchange Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Hindi Translator- 01 Post
- Pharmacist (Allopathic)- 02 Posts
- Radiographer- 02 Posts
- Processing-cum-Quality Assurance Supervisor- 01 Post
- Sub-regional Employment Officer- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Central Employment Exchange Various Jobs:
- Junior Hindi Translator- Master’s degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level.
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) - 12th class pass with Science subject (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Radiographer- 12th class pass with Science from a recognized board.
- Processing-cum-Quality Assurance Supervisor- Bachelor’s Degree in Fishery Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Food Technology of a recognized university.
- Sub-regional Employment Officer- Master’s Degree in Social Welfare or Labour Welfare or Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Statistics or Psychology or Commerce or Education of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Junior Hindi Translator- 30 years
- Pharmacist (Allopathic)- 25 years
- Radiographer- 25 years
- Processing-cum-Quality Assurance Supervisor- 30 years
- Sub-regional Employment Officer- 30 years
Selection Procedure for Central Employment Exchange Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Central Employment Exchange Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 28 September 2015 and on or before 05 October 2015 for far flung areas.