The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Central Ground Water Board was established in 1970. Later it was merged with the Ground Water Wing of the Geological Survey of India during 1972. Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), a subordinate office of the Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India, is the National Apex Agency entrusted with the responsibilities of providing scientific inputs for management, exploration, monitoring, assessment, augmentation and regulation of ground water resources of the country.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post
• Name of the Posts: Technical Operator (Mechanical)
• Total No of Posts: 3 Posts
• Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent.
• Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in the grade of Automobile and Diesel Engineering.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs. 1800/-
Selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in Interview or Trade Test.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), South Eastern Coastal Region, E Wing, C Block, Rajaji Bhawan, Besant Nagar, Chennai – 600090 (Tamilnadu) within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Technical Operator (Mechanical)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.