Central Proof Establishment, Ministry of Defence Jobs Notification: Central Proof Establishment (MoD, DGQA) invited applications for the post of Civilian Motor Driver and Other Post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days (30 September 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date of Application: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Central Proof Establishment Vacancy Details
- Civilian Motor Driver-01 Post
- Technician (SemiSkilled)-07 Posts
- Multi- Tasking Staff-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Civilian Motor Driver and Other Post Job
- Civilian Motor Driver- Matriculation from any recognized Board. Professional skill in driving knowledge of motor mechanics, general smartness and holding of a valid permanent license of driving cars and heavy vehicles with at least four years’ experience in driving heavy vehicles
- Technician (SemiSkilled)-Matriculation from any recognized Board. Industrial Training Institute ass certificate in the specified trades or its equivalent Defence Services Tradesman course approved by the Central Government or State Government
- Multi- Tasking Staff-Matriculation from any recognized Board.
Age Limit for Civilian Motor Driver, Technician (Semi Skilled) Post Job – Not exceeding 27 years
Age Limit for Multi- Tasking Staff Post Job- Between 18-27 Years
How to Apply for the Central Proof Establishment Jobs Tech. and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Commandant Central Proof Establishement (DGQA0029, Ministry of Defence Production, Government of India, Itarsi (M.P.), 461114 . Last date of receipt of application is within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.