Central Research Institute For Dryland Agriculture invited applications for filling–up of two  posts of ‘Stenographer Grade – III’ [Un-Reserved] in the Pay Band of PB-1 : & 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of & 2400/- at this Institute. The eligible candidates can apply for the Post through prescribed format. CRIDA is a National Research Institute under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) established in 1985 with a mandate to carry out basic and applied research in rain fed farming.
Last Date for Receipt of Application : 30 Days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment news 16-22 November, 2013.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: ‘Stenographer Grade – III’ [Un-Reserved].
No. of Posts: 02 (Two).
12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes. The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on Computer and the candidates who opt to take the test in Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter for 65 minutes on Computer.
Age Limit & Upper Age Relaxation :
- 18-27 years [The upper age is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC as per the Govt. of India rules].
- The upper age is also relaxable upto 45 years in the case of serving regular employees of ICAR in the administrative [ministerial] category.
- Written examination will be conducted for the above post.
- Candidates who pass the written test would be required to qualify in a Stenography Test as a part of the examination.
- Duly completed application form should be submitted in the proforma appended, accompanied by a latest passport size photograph, attested copies of certificates in proof of age, educational qualifications, mark sheets, typewriting, stenography, experience, caste status [in case of SC / ST / OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed form] to the Director, Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture, Santoshnagar Colony, Saidabad Post, Hyderabad – 500 059 alongwith application fee [non-refundable] of Rs. 100/- [Rupees One hundred only] in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘ICAR Unit A/c. – CRIDA’ payable at State Bank of India, Edi Bazar Branch [Code No. 8026], Hyderabad. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / all Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. In case of OBC candidates, Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the Central Government format clearly indicating that the candidate does not come under Creamy Layer may be submitted, failing which the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum. Where the number of applications are received in response to the advertisement is large, the Institute will restrict the number of candidates as per norms.
- The place of posting will be at C.R.I.D.A., Hyderabad. However, appointee will be liable to serve in any Institute of I.C.A.R. anywhere in India.
- The candidates who are in service in the Central / State Govt. / Undertaking / Autonomous bodies etc. should apply through ‘Proper Channel’. A copy of the ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer to be attached with the application.
- No TA / DA is admissible for attending the written test / interview. However, SC / ST candidates will be paid TA as per Govt. of India’s Rules. .
- The candidate should declare the name of his / her relative employees, if any, working at C.R.I.D.A., Hyderabad / in any ICAR Institutes.
- The envelope containing application must be compulsorily superscribed as “ Application for the Post of Stenographer Grade III ”.
- The application form and general instructions may be downloaded from this Institute Website : www.crida.in.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/trade test/interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.