Central University of Bihar invited applications from Indian nationals for faculty positions including Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in various Departments/Centres. The eligible candidates have to send dully filled application in the prescribed format before 30 November 2013.
Start Date of Registration: 01 November 2013
Last Date of Submitting the application form: 30 November 2013
- Assistant Professor: 34 Posts
- Associate Professor: 29 Posts
- Professor: 17 Posts
Total number of Posts: 80 Posts
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Communication and Media Studies
- Life Science
- Political Science
For General and OBC category: Rs. 1000/-
The SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fees
- Associate Professor: The candidate must attain a Master’s Degree in Arts / Humanities / Sciences / Commerce and M. Ed. each with a at least 55% marks or M.A. (Education) and B.Ed. each with at least 55% marks OR Ph.D in Education along with a minimum of eight years teaching experience in University department of education or College of Education
- Assistant Professor: The candidate must possess a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized university/Institute. Besides the candidate must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET / SET.
- Professor: The candidate must have a Ph.D. Degree with 1st Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the respective branch of Engg. & Tech., and experience of ten years in teaching, research and / or industry, among which at least five years at the level of Assistant Professor Reader or equivalent grade.
How to Apply
The candidates have to send dully filled application in the prescribed format to the office of the Registrar, Central University of Bihar, BIT Campus, PO : B.V. College, Patna-800014 through speed post/registered post only.
For further details refer the below link.