Central University of Haryana Notified Recruitment for 142 Teaching Posts 2015
Central University of Haryana invited applications for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post on or before 10 August 2015.
Central University of Haryana invited applications for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 August 2015.
Last Date of Application: 10 August 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Professor- 24 Posts
- Associate Professor- 45 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 73 Posts
Educational Qualification: Details of qualifications and experience etc. for the posts shall be as per UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education 2010 amended from time to time for which UGC website www.ugc.ac.in may be referred.
- Assistant Professor (Arts, Humanities, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce, Education, Languages, Law, Journalism and Mass Communication)-
- Good Academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligible Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
- Notwithstanding anything herein above at Sr. no. 1 and 2, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Assistant Professor (Tourism & Hotel Management)- First Class Master’s Degree in Tourism / Hotel Management or in a relevant/allied discipline or two year full time PG Diploma declared equivalent by AIU / Accredited by the AICTE / UGC.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: Registrar Room No. 6, Administrative Block Central University of Haryana Jant-Pali, Mahendergarh 123029, Haryana so as to reach on or before 10 August 2015.