Central Warehousing Corporation Notified Recruitment for 13 Posts of Warehouse Assistant 2014
Central Warehousing Corporation, Ahmadabad invited applications for filling up the post of Warehouse Assistant (Gr – II). The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 20 May 2014.
Central Warehousing Corporation, Ahmadabad invited applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following post of “Warehouse Assistant (Gr – II)” in the State of Gujarat. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 20 May 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 20 May 2014
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Warehouse Assistant (Gr – II)
- No. of Posts: 13 (Thirteen) Posts
(i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Institute or Board.
(ii) Should have Typing Speed 30 words per minute.
- Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 and 25 years as on 20 May 2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- Candidate has to pay the non- refundable application fee of Rs. 300/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Regional Manager, Central Warehousing Corporation, payable at Ahmedabad from any Nationalized Bank.
- SC/ ST candidates are exempted from Fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with self- attested photocopies of the relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) etc. with Demand Draft and two passport size photographs should reach to the “Regional Manager, Central Warehousing Corporation, Regional Office, Opp. Unnati Vidhyalaya, Paldi, Ahmedabad – 380 007” on or before 20 May 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.