Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS) invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) & Assistant Network Engineer (ANE). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 06 July 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 16 June 2014
- Closing Date for Part-I Registration: 06 July 2014
- Last Date for Depositing Application Fee: 10 July 2014
- Closing Date for Part-II Registration: 15 July 2014
Details of Post
- Assistant Software Engineer (ASE): 40 Posts
- Assistant Network Engineer (ANE): 15 Posts
Total Number of Post: 55 Posts
Candidates must have possess a valid GATE- 2014 Score.
Age Limit: Between 20 to 27 Years as on last date. Relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- Assistant Software Engineer (ASE): B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science and Engineering -4 Year degree course) with min 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PwD candidates); and GATE Scores as specified.
- Assistant Network Engineer (ANE): B.E./B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics & Communication, or Electronics & Telecommunication with min 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PwD candidates): and GATE Scores as specified.
The selection will be on the basis of GATE 2014 merit.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) Bank charges of Rs. 60/. (Rupees Sixty only) for General/OBC candidates. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
How To Apply
Eligible candidate can apply online at http://www.crisrecruitment2014org.in or visit CRI’s site www.cris.org.in under tab “Careers. Applicants should read thoroughly the detailed instructions given on the website before filling in online applications. Click the below link for details.