CSIR – Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI), Kolkata invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of “Junior Stenographer and Assistants”. The Posts are on Temporary Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 October 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Junior Stenographer: 01 (One)
- Assistant (General): 07 (Seven)
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts): 02 (Two)
- Assistant (Stores & Purchase): 02 (Two)
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- Possess Twelfth (12th Standard) Passor equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- Appropriate Typing Speed required as per the post.
- Knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should not be exceeding 28 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1:
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 to 4:
Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
Application Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Director, CGCRI”, payable at Kolkata.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply with complete Bio- data in the prescribed formatalong with self- attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Administrative Officer, CSIR – Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI), 196, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata - 700 032” on or before 31 October 2014.