Last Day Tomorrow: Apply for CGPSC Engineering Service Examination 2017
Chhattisgarh Public Service (CGPSC) online applications for the post of Assistant Engineer. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 01 December 2017.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) invited online applications for the post of Assistant Engineer. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 01 December 2017
- Starting Date of Online Application - 3 November 2017
- Last Date of Online Application - 1 December 2017
CGPSC Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 26
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) -24 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) - 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer Post
Assistant Engineer - Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech in civil/electrical/mechanical engineering.
21 to 30 Years
Selection Procedure for Assistant Engineer
Selection will be based on the Objective Type Written Test of 600 Marks. Candidates who will clear the written test will be called for the interview.
How to Apply for Posts CGPS Assistant Engineer 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online through CGPSC website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/htm/OA_SES_2017.html before 01 December 2017
- General - Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD Candidates of Chattisgarh- Rs. 300/-