Chittaranjan Locomotive Works invited application for recruitment to the post of Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 June 2013. Chittranjan Locomotive Works is a state-owned electric locomotive manufacturer based in India, one of the largest locomotive manufacturers in the world. It was founded in 1947.
- Last date for submission of Application: 17 June 2013
- Last date for submission of Application for Far flanges areas: 24 June2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Technician III (Mechanical Fitter): 02 Posts
- Technician III (Electrical Fitter): 02 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 04
- Candidates age must be between 18-40 years as on 1 July 2013 for both posts.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Technician III (Mechanical Fitter): 10th passed plus Course completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT in the trade of Fitter.
- Technician III (Electrical Fitter): 10th passed plus Course completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT in the trade of Electrician.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200- 20200 + GP 1900/- for both posts.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Exam/Personal Interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format available on website: www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fill the form, affix photograph, attach copies of all supporting proofs age, caste, nativity and educational qualification certificates and send to the following address:
Chief Personnel Officer,
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works,
Dist-Burdwan (West Bengal)
- Envelopes containing the applications should be super scribed “Application for Recruitment of persons with disabilities (SRD) Employment Notice No. GMA/MR/PH/2/Pt.V/2013 Category No._________ Post____________ (indicate the category No. and name of the post applied)
- Each candidate should send only one application for one category or categories of posts