Christ University invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme 2014. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 17 March 2014.
- Last Date for online application: 17 March 2014
- Last date for receiving Supporting Documents: 20 March 2014
- Date of Group Discussion & Micro Presentation: 23 March 2014
- Date of Publishing of Group Discussion and Micro Presentation Results: 23 March 2014
- Date of Writing Skill Assessment Personal interview: 24 & 25 March 2014
- Date of Publishing of Final selection list: 28 March 2014
Name of the Programmes: Master in Business Administrations (MBA)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- A composite score of 500 or above in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA in either September 2013, December 2013 and February 2014 OR 60 percentile or above in the Common Admission Test 2013 (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) with one year work experience (Full Time / Part Time / Family Business also considered).
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of Academic Performance (Class 10, Class 12 and Undergraduate Degree), Group discussion (GD), Micro Presentation (MP), Written Skill Assessment (WSA) and Personal Interview (PI).
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website.
- Print out of application receipt duly signed by the candidate, along with application fee must be sent to the Christ University.