City And Industrial Development Corporation Of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO), invites online applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant positions.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19 March 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post/ No. of Posts
1. Development Officer (General) : 02 (Two).
2. Accounts Officer : 02 (Two).
3. Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil) : 03 (Three).
4. Asst. Law Officer : 02 (Two).
5. Asst. Development Officer (General) : 06 (Six).
6. Asst. Accounts Officer : 05 (Five).
7. Asst. Survey Planner : 01 (One).
8. Junior Planner : 08 (Eight).
9. Asst. Engineer (Elect) : 03 (Three).
10. Asst. Engineer (Telecom) : 01 (One).
11. Asst. Engineer (Civil) : 84 (Eighty Four).
12. Field Officer (Arch.) : 03 (Three).
13. Field Officer (General) : 03 (Three).
14. Higher Grade Steno : 06 (Six).
15. Accountant : 01 (One).
16. Horticulture Supervisor : 01 (One).
(i) Post Graduate Degree in relevant field from any recognized university.
(ii) Graduate Degree in relevant field from any recognized university.
(iii) Specialization if any in the area in required.
Note : For detailed Qualification and Experience the candidate can go through the website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Not more than 40 years as on 01 March 2014 for post 1.
- Not more than 35 years as on 01 March 2014 for post 2 & 5.
- Below 35 years as on 01 March 2014 for post 3 & 4.
- Not more than 33 years as on 01 March 2014 for post 5 to 16.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJNT, SBC & 3 years for OBC (Only Maharashtra Domicile Candidate).
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band (PB- 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100 plus Grade Pay (GP) of Rs. 6,600 Per Month for post 1 & 2 and Grade Pay (GP) of Rs. 5,400 Per Month for post 3 to 7.
- Pay Band (PB- 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800 plus Grade Pay (GP) of Rs. 4,400 Per Month for post 8 to 16.
- Application Fee of Rs. 500/- for the Open category candidates and Rs. 250/- for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJNT, SBC & OBC categories.
- Bank Transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply ONLINE only through the CIDCO’s website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in from 19 March 2014 to 07 April 2014 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed by Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
- The Centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
- An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the CIDCO’s website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in by entering his/her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.