Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), N.C.E.R.T, New Delhi invited applications for Project Associate and Junior Project Fellow (JPF) for various projects on contractual basis for the period of 03 (three) years and co- terminus with project i.e. up to March 2016 and may be extended. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 18 May 2015.
- Last Date of Application: 18 May 2015
- Date of Interview: 26 May 2015 and 27 May 2015
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Project Associate (Technical Design)- 03 Posts
- Junior Project Fellow (JPF) (Content Design)- 06 Posts
- Junior Project Fellow (JPF) (Technical Design)- 05 Posts
- For Post 1:Rs. 20,000/-
- For Post 2 & 3: Rs. 14,000/- (without NET) and Rs. 16,000/- (with NET)
- For Post 1: Possess Post- Graduate Degree or MCA or M. Tech. (Computer Sc. / ICT/ IT) with relevant experience.
- For Post 2 & 3: Possess Master’s Degree in appropriate discipline or equivalent with relevant experienc
Age Limit: Below 30 years
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Skill Test followed by the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply with the complete bio- data and mail it to the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18 May 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the skills test and interview. Invited candidates will come for the interview on the fixed date and report latest by 9.30 a.m. to the Assistant Programme Coordinator (APC), Planning & Research Division (P&RD) Room No.242, CIET 2nd floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT, New Delhi-110 016 with original certificates and testimonials.