CIPET Notified Recruitment for Various Officers Posts 2014
Central Institute of Plastics engineering and Technology (CIPET) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Finance & Accounts Officer, Administrative Officer and Asst.
Central Institute of Plastics engineering and Technology (CIPET) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Finance & Accounts Officer, Administrative Officer and Asst. Technical Officer for CIPET Centre at Imphal (Manipur). Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 21 July 2014.
CIPET is an autonomous institute under the department of chemicals and petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. CIPET headquarters was established at Chennai in 1968 with UNDP assistance. It receives funding support from the administration ministry, OPEC, UNIDO and the World Bank.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 21 July 2014
Name of the Posts
1. Finance & Accounts Officer
2. Administrative Officer
3. Asst. Technical Officer
- Finance & Accounts Officer: Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/- per month
- Administrative Officer: Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/- per month
- Asst. Technical Officer: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/- per month
- Finance & Accounts Officer Degree with CA or ICWA or MBA in Finance or M.Com and minimum 3 years relevant Post-qualification experience.
- Administrative Officer Graduates with MBA (HR) or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management with minimum 3 years relevant Post-qualification experience.
- Asst. Technical Officer B.E. / B.Tech in Polymer or Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (Technology) or other relevant field with minimum 2 years relevant Post-qualification experience.
- Candidate’s age must not be more than 30 years for all posts.
- Age relaxation will be extended in the case of Govt. Servant / SC / ST / OBC / Ex. Servicemen and others as per Govt. of India directives.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, which can be downloaded from the website www.cipet.gov.in
- The application form duly complete in all respects along with attested copies of Educational Qualifications, other testimonials, proof of age, Category certificate and two recent passport size photographs etc. should be sent to the Chief Manager (P&A), CIPET Head Office, T. V. K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032 on or before 21 July 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Separate application should be sent if candidate is applying for more than one position.