Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) invited application for recruitment to 02 posts of Technical/Administrative Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of release of this advertisement in Employment News.
Last date for receipt of applications: Within 30 days from the date of release of this advertisement in Employment News
Details of Post
- Technical Officer: 01 Post
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Technical Officer: Full time M.E./ M.Tech. from a recognized University/Institute with 2 years relevant post qualification experience in Polymer Technology field. Should have served minimum 3 years in the Pay Band & Grade Pay of 9300 – 34800 & 4600 or equivalent IDA scale or any other equivalent scale in Public / reputed MNC sectors. Ph.D in Polymer / Chemical / Techanical or other relevant fields, will be preferred
- Administrative Officer: Full time Degree / P.G. Degree in any discipline with Full time Professional Qualification in Personnel Management from a recognized University/Institute with 3 years relevant post-qualification experience. Degree in Law is desirable. Should have served minimum 3 years in the Pay Band & Grade Pay of 9300 –34800 & 4600 or equivalent IDA scale or any other equivalent scale in Public / reputed MNC sectors.
Age limit: Upto 30 years
- Technical Officer:PB-3 Rs.15600–39100 Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
- Administrative Officer: PB-3 Rs.15600 –39100 Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
How to Apply
Candidates interested and eligible for the post can download the applications from www.cpet.gov.in and send their in the prescribed format enclosed with essential documents to “The Chief Manager (P&A), CIPET Head Office, TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032 within 30 days from the date of release of this advertisement.