Class 9 Science, Natural Resources: Important topics and questions
In this article you will get CBSE Class 9 Science chapter, Natural Resources: Important topics & questions to prepare for Class 9 Science Examination, 2017-2018. All the questions have been prepared to cover most of the important topics included in chapter- The fundamental Unit of Life. The questions and terms mentioned in this article will surely help to make your preparation easy and organised.
Get the CBSE Class 9th Science chapter, Natural Resources:Important topics and questions to prepare for Class 9 Science Examination, 2017-2018. This will provide you with a very clear idea about what type of questions are being framed for the exam and from which topics. The pattern in which the question paper is set is quite different from the style in which the course structure is actually defined. Consider the below mentioned terms/questions at the time of preparation.
Check out the important terms/topics while preparing chapter-Natural Resources:
- The ways in which carbon dioxide is fixed in atmosphere
- Composition of air
- Biotic and abiotics components
- What is the role of atmosphere in controlling the climate?
- Concept of movement of air. How land and sea get cooled and heated during day and night
- Define the following:
- Names of all four zones of atmosphere
- Why stratosphere is very important for us
- Define biosphere
- Compression of Earth atmosphere with Venus and Mars atmosphere
- How atmosphere acts as a blanket for us
- Mechanism of cloud formation
- List all the human activities leading to water pollution and air pollution
- Give two examples of fossil fuel and also mention the elements found in the same
- Name two diseases caused due to burning of fossil fuels
- An essay on water including the resources
- Definition of biogeochemical cycle
- Explain the water cycle, nitrogen cycle, and carbon cycle with a neat and clean diagram-Important
- Concept of greenhouse effect
- An essay on oxygen cycle and energy cycle
- What is ozone layer? Why is it very important for us? Where is it actually situated?
- What are CFCs? The adverse effects of CFCs
Important Questions are as below:
Q. What is smog?
Q. How do fossil fuels causes?
Q. How lichen is used as an indicator for air pollution?
Q. Water is known as “A Wonder Liquid”. Justify this statement by giving any two reasons?
Q. What is acid rain? What is the composition of acid rain?
Q. What is the importance of ozone layer?