Chief Medical Officer of Health, WB Jobs Notification: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), WB invited applications for the post of Lab technician and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 November 2016.
Last Date of Application: 16 November 2016
Chief Medical Officer of Health, WB Vacancy Details
- lmmunization Volunteer- 11 Posts
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance)-01 Post
- District Consultant (Public Health)-01 Post
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring)-01 Post
- Quality Manager (Facility Level)-03 Posts
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant-01 Post
- Dist. PMDT & TBHIV coordinator-01 Post
- DPC-01 Post
- Dist. PPM coordinator-02 Posts
- DR TB Counsellor-01 Post
- Kala-azar Treatment Supervisor-02 Posts
- STI Counsellor-01 Post
- Blood Bank Counsellor-02 Posts
- ICTC Counsellor-02 Posts
- Lab Technician-99 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEo)-01 Post
- Lady Counsello-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician and Other Posts
- lmmunization Volunteer- Graduate
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance)- MBBS/Dental/AYUSH, Nursing graduate with masters in Hospital administration/ Health Management (MHA-Full time or equivalent) with 3 years experience in public Health/Hospital administration.
- District Consultant (Public Health)- MBBS/Dental/AYUSH /Nursing graduate with degree/diploma in Health Management with 02 years relevant work experience .
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring)- Degree in Statistics with good academic record from a reputed University, Specialization in Biostatistics would be an added advantage.
- Quality Manager (Facility Level)- MBBS/Dental/AYUSH, Nursing/life Science/Social Science graduate masters in Hospital Administration / Health management with one year experience in public Health Hospital administration. Candidate must have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Programme cum Administrative Assistant- Recognized Graduate Degree with fluency in MS Office package with one-year experience of managing office and providing support to Health Programme / NHM. Knowledge of Accountancy would be an added advantage. Candidates having drafting skills would be preferred
- Dist. PMDT & TBHIV coordinator- Graduate. Certificate course in computer operation.
- DPC-MBA/PG Diploma in management with health administration from recognized institute/University. At least one year of work experience
- Dist. PPM coordinator- Post Graduate. One year experience of working in field of communication/ACSM/Public Private Partnership/health projects/program.
- DR TB Counsellor-Bachelors or equivalent in Social Work /sociology/psychology
- Kala-azar Treatment Supervisor- Science Graduate with Biology as a paper, and candidate having two wheeler driving license.
- STI Counsellor-Post Graduate degree/diploma in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/ Anthropology/Human development/Nursing with minimum one year experience after PG degree/Diploma of working in field of counseling in health Sector. OR Graduate in Psychology/Social Work /Sociology/Nursing with minimum three years experience after graduation of working in field counseling in health sector.
- Blood Bank Counselor-Post Graduate in Social Work /Sociology/Psychology/Anthropology/Human Development
- ICTC Counsellor-Post Graduate degree /Diploma in Psychology /Social work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/Human Development/ Nursing with minimum one year experience after PG degree/ Diploma of working in field of counseling in health sector or Graduate in Psychology /Social work/Sociology/ Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing with minimum three year experience after graduation of working in field of counseling in health sector
- Lab Technician- Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognised Board / lnstitute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty / AICTE.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)- Graduate from any recognized university and having at least 1(one) year Diploma/Certificate Course in Computer Application from Govt. Registered institution n
- Lady Counsellor- Graduate in Psychology / Social Work / Sociology /Anthropology / Human Development / Desirable qualification: Post graduate (MA/MSC) Psychology / Social work / sociology /Anthropology / Human Development.
Age Limit for lmmunization Volunteer and Other Posts Job
How to Apply for Chief Medical Officer of Health, WB Lab Technician and Other Posts Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat, North 24Paraganas, Kolkata-700724. Last date of receipt of application is 16 November 2016
Application Fees for Lab Technician and Other Posts Job
Gen & OBC : Rs.100/-
Click here for Detailed Notification