Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Senior Manager. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 October 2017.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 20 October 2017
- Closing date for receipt of print out of application: 30 October 2017
Cochin Shipyard Limited Vacancy Details
- Senior Manager (Marketing-Marine): 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Marketing-Naval Architect): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Manager Posts
- Senior Manager (Marketing-Marine): Degree in Marine Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University. Or, Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University, along with pass in one-year Graduate Marine Engineering course (pre-sea training) conducted by Directorate General of Shipping, Govt. of India. Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Business Administration with Marketing Management as specialization would be an added advantage.
- Senior Manager (Marketing-Naval Architect): Degree in Naval Architecture Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University. Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration with Marketing Management as specialization would be an added advantage.
Age Limit: 40 years
Application Fee for Senior Manager Posts
- Gen/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No application fee.
Selection Procedure for Senior Manager Posts
The method of selection will include a Power Point Presentation prepared by the candidates highlighting work experience, projects handled etc (duration of not more than ten minutes). This will be followed by a Group discussion & Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Senior Manager Posts 2017, Senior Manager Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.cochinshipyard.com on or before 20 October 2017 and can send the printout of application along with other necessary documents to The Chief General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Perumanoor P.O, Kochi-682015 on or before 30 October 2017.