Coir Board Notified Recruitment for 28 Various Posts 2014
Coir Board invited applications for recruitment of various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 7 August 2014.
Coir Board invited applications for recruitment of various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 7 August 2014. The Coir Board is a statutory body established by the Government of India under the 'Coir Industry Act 1953 for the promotion and development of the coir (coconut fibre) industry in India.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 7 August 2014
- Last date for receipt of application forms for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep: 14 August 2014
Details of the Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Engineering): 1
- Assistant: 5
- Junior Stenographer: 7
- Junior Auditor: 1
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 2
- Hindi Typist: 2
- Training Assistant: 6
- Machine Operator: 3
- Helper (Dyeing): 1
Total no. of Posts: 28 Posts
- Rs.9300-34800 + GP of Rs.4200/- for post no. 1 & 2.
- Rs.5200-20200 + GP of Rs.2400/- for post no. 3 & 4.
- Rs.5200-20200 + GP of Rs.1900/- for post no. 5 to 8.
- Rs.5200-20200 + GP of Rs.1800/- for post no. 9.
- Scientific Assistant (Engineering): Bachelor Degree OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience in running or maintenance of textile processing or machinery or equipment.
- Assistant: Bachelor Degree.
- Junior Stenographer: SSLC or equivalent with 100 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting.
- Junior Auditor: Bachelor Degree with 2 years experience in the accounts branch of a public or private sector under taking.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): SSLC or equivalent and 30 w.p.m. in typewriting essential.
- Hindi Typist: SSLC with typewriting in Hindi.
- Training Assistant: SSLC or equivalent and Advanced Training Course conducted by the National Coir Training and Design Centre.
- Machine Operator: ITI certificate (Electrician or Fitter).
- Helper (Dyeing): Training Course of not less than six months duration conducted by the National Coir Training and Design Centre, with 3 years experience in dyeing.
Maximum Age Limit (as on 7 August 2014)
- For post no. 1, 3, 4, 6 & 7: 30 years
- For post no. 2: 28 years
- For post no. 5: 25 years
- For post no. 8 & 9: 35 years
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for Sl.No.1 & 2 and Rs.50/- for remaining posts in the form of Demand Draft only drawn on any Bank, payable at Ernakulam in favour of Secretary, Coir Board, Kochi.
- SC, ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen and female candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with self attested copies of testimonials in proof of age, qualifications, experience etc. should reach to the Secretary, Coir Board, Coir House, PB.No.1752, M.G. Road, Kochi-16 on or before 7 August 2014.