College of Engineering, Pune (COPE) invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor in Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune (IIIT, Pune). Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 16 July 2018.
- Walk-in-Interview - 16 July 2018 at 10:00 AM
IIIT Pune Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor - 3 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering - 01 Post
- Electrical Engineering - 01 Post
- Mathematics - 01 Post
- Assistant Professor - Rs. 70,000/- per month
How to Become College Professor:
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Post
- B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc in relevant field with First class or with CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale
- M.E./M. Tech/M.Sc in relevant Discipline with First class or with CGPA of 6.5 on10 point scale
- Ph.D. in relevant discipline from reputed university/ Elite institutions.(Candidates who have submitted Ph.D .thesis may also apply).
- Minimum 2 years industry/teaching experience is desirable.
- Assistant Professor - 35 Years
How to Apply for IIIT, Pune Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview in the main Building of College of Engineering, Pune (COEP) on 16 July 2018 at 10:00 AM.