College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mention posts of “Guest Faculty” in different disciplines on Contract Basis or Job Basis or Lecture Based. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 07 July 2014 up to 3.00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07 July 2014 up to 3.00 PM.
- Date of Screening: 09 July 2014 at 11 AM. [for Computer Science & Engg., IT, Electronics & Communicati
- Date of Screening: 10 July 2014 at 11 AM. [for Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Mining Engg., MBA, Maths & English]..
Details of Posts
1. Guest Faculty (Engineering Discipline): 07 (Seven)
2. Guest Faculty (MBA): 01 (One)
3. Guest Faculty (Science/ Humanities Discipline): 02 (Two)
4. Technical AssistantL 07 (Seven)
- B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech./Ph.D.with First Division in appropriate branch for engineeringfrom a recognized University (for post 1).
- MBA from a recognized Universitypreferably with Engineering Degree (for post 2).
- M. Sc. Or M.A with First Division in relevant field from a recognized University (for post 3).
- Diploma in relevant branch from a recognized University. Diploma/BCA/MCA (for CSEand IT branch).And Diploma in Library (for post 4).
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- Candidate will get Remunerations ranges between Rs.17,600/-toRs. 25,000/- Per Month (depending upon the qualification/experience) on contractbasis or on job basis through ServiceProvider. Candidate will get Rs. 400/- Per Lecture on Lecture Basis. (for post 1 to 3).
- Candidate will get Rs. 9,000/- Pr Month (for post 4).
Application Fee of Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred) and Rs. 150/- (One hundred and Fifty only) (for SC/ ST candidates) in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Dean, CTAE, Udaipur”, payable at Udaipur.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Screening Test, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.and arecent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form with Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Dean, College of Technology and Engineering, MaharanaPratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur – 313 001”on or before 07 July 2014 up to 3.00 PM.