College of Vocational Studies, Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in different disciplines and Librarian. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 28 February 2014. The College of Vocational Studies, Delhi is a co-educational college, founded in 1972, with emphasis on vocational education to bridge the gap between traditional university educations, though courses in French, German and Spanish languages, Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 28 February 2014
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant professor
- Economics: 2 posts
- Commerce: 3 posts
- Computer Science: 1 post
- Life & Science: 1 post
- Management Studies: 8 posts
2.Librarian: 1 post
Total Number of posts: 16 posts
- Assistant professor: Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University and must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (state level eligibility test-SLET/SET).
- Librarian: Master degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library.
Candidates will be required to pay a demand draft of Rs. 250/- (in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100/-) drawn in favour of the Principal, College of Vocational Studies, New Delhi, Payable at New Delhi.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 to 39100 + AGP- Rs.6000 for both posts.
Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
- Application form may be obtained from the office of the College from 10:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. on or before the last date of submission either in person or by sending a self addressed and stamped envelope of 10 cm X 25 cm size or can also be obtained from College website: www.cvsdu.cw
- The application complete in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark-sheets from Matriculations onwards in support of age, academic qualification, experience etc including the DD for the application fee should be sent to the Principal, College of Vocational Studies, University of Delhi, Triveni, Sheikh Sarai Phase II, New Delhi- 110017 on or before 28 February 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.