COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) is the common entrance test for students seeking admission to professional courses in engineering, medical and dental colleges in the state of Karnataka. The 2016 COMEDK application form will be announced in March 2016 followed by the COMEDK exam in May 2016. Being the single entry exam for admission to all major professional colleges in Karnataka, it is very important for candidates to be aware of application dates and procedures to complete the application in time before the deadline. To help all the students successfully fill the COMEDK 2016 application form, we have compiled all information relating to it below:
COMEDKE 2016 application form Notification
The application form of COMEDK deemed university will be issued only through online mode on the official website of the conducting agency. Candidates planning to appear for the exam need to complete the form with all necessary details within stipulated timeframe. COMEDK online form with incorrect or missing information will be rejected and candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates are advised to go through the entire information bulletin in order to completely understand information and documents needed during the application procedure; this will help candidates avoid any last minute mistakes or confusion. As COMEDK has online registration processes and to complete it candidates would need:
- Stable Internet Connection
- Valid Email Id
- Phone Number
Documents Needed for COMEDKE online form
Candidates who are planning to apply for COMEDK entrance exam will need the following documents to complete the online application process. It is advised that students gather all these documents in advance before beginning the actual registration.
- Demand Draft generated in relative amount of the application fees
- Class X and Class XII mark sheets
- Category/Disability certificates, if applicable
- Certificate stating official names of both the parents
- Annual Family Income document
During the application process, candidates will have to give their preference for test centre as well; it is advised that they choose the one that is closer for ease of commute for the test.
COMEDK Application Fee
COMEDK Application Fee is to be paid by the means of a demand draft in favour of “COMEDK”, payable at Karnataka. Candidate will have to provide the Demand Draft number in the online registration process; therefore it is advised to get the draft ready before beginning the application. The application fee structure for COMEDK Entrance exam is divided in terms of number of subjects a candidate is willing to appear.
- For 3 subjects (PCB/PCM): Rs 1200/-
- For 4 subjects (PCMB): Rs 1500/-
Note: A candidate, who submits fee for 4 subjects but intents only to appear for 3 tests will be allowed to do so, however a candidate paying fee for 3 subjects will not be allowed in 4 subject papers.
COMEDKE Application Procedure
The COMEDK Application Procedure consists of two phase:
- Online Registration
- Sending Documents
COMEDK Application form is an online registration process and therefore the form has to be filled on the official website of the conducting board. The Steps to complete COMEDK Application form are given below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of COMEDK Entrance Exam
- Step 2: Read all the necessary information and instructions for filling the application form. Click on ‘I Agree’ to proceed to next step
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the main application form, to fill in all the necessary personal and academic information from the documents compiled before.
- Step 4: Verify all the information and submit the form. You will be given a computer-generated 6 digit application number for future references.
- Step 5: Download / Take 2 print out of the completely filled COMEDK Application form.
- Step 6: Keep one form for your personal reference. The second one is to be sent along with academic documents and DD to COMEDK office.
The COMEDKE online registration process is completed here.
To complete the final stage of COMEDK Application process, candidates are expected to send the following documents to COMEDK office in Bengaluru. The address to which the documents are to be sent will be mentioned in the information bulletin.
- Print Out of completely filled COMEDK Application Form
- Demand Draft with Name of the Candidate and application number mentioned on the back
- Class X and Class XII mark sheet
- Caste/Category/Minority certificates, if applicable
- Online Study Certificate (issued by COMEDK) duly signed by head of institution last attended
General Tips for COMEDK Application Procedure
Please follow the below given tips to avoid any mistakes in the COMEDK Application Form.
- Name of the candidate must be the same as given in Class X mark sheet
- Date of birth must be the same as given in Class X mark sheet or birth certificate
- Parents name must the same as given in official certificates
- Candidates must clearly state the type of course they are applying for
- Candidates must clearly mention their category (SC/ST/PwD), only on basis of the certificates
- Candidates speaking Tulu, Telugu & Konkani language will be considered in Linguistic minority category