Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Jobs Notification: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has invited applications for the post of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow and Scientist. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 13 & 14 February 2019.
- Walk-in-interview -13 & 14 February 2019
CPCB, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Research Associate-10 posts
- Scientists B-03 posts
- Senior Research Fellow-07 posts
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, RA and Scientist B Posts
- Research Associate- M.Tech + 3 Years· Experience in relevant field Or Ph.Co in Science/Engineering.
- Scientists B- Master-degree in Engineering/Technology & Science with 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Senior Research Fellow-Post Graduate in Science Stream.
Age Limit for Research Associates and Other Posts Job
- Research Associate- 40 Years
- Scientists B-45 Years
- Senior Research Fellow-32 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Central Pollution Control Board Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 13 & 14 February 2019 from 09:00 -10:00 AM at Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Near Karkardooma Court, Delhi- 110032.