Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute Job Notification: Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI) invited applications for the post of Project Assistant & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 09 & 10 October 2017.
Date for Walk in Interview: 09 & 10 October 2017
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute Vacancy Details
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Sr. Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Jr. Research Fellow: 05 Posts
- Project Assistant (Computer Application): 06 Posts
- Project Assistant (ITI): 05 Posts
- Field Assistant: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant & Other Posts Job
- Research Associate: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Cellulose & Paper/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Environmental Science with min.6 years experience in relevant area of biotechnological application/environment management in pulp & paper OR Ph.D. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Chemistry with min.3 years post Ph.D. experience in relevant area in pulp & paper.
- Sr. Research Fellow: M.Sc.in Chemistry/Cellulose & Paper Technology or B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech. in pulp & paper/Chemical/Mechanical Engg./InformationTechnology from recognized university/institution with 4 years experience in R&D institution/Industry relating to pulp & paper.
- Jr. Research Fellow: M.Sc.in Chemistry/Cellulose & PaperTechnology or B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech.in pulp & paper/Chemical/Information Technology or MCA from recognized university/institution. Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in R&D Institution/Industry relating to pulp & paper.
- Project Assistant (Computer Application): Graduate in any discipline from recognized university/institution having one year Diploma in Computer Application.
- Project Assistant (ITI): High School with ITI certificate of 2 years in Electrician/ Fitter/ AC & Refrigeration trade and a min. experience of 2 years in relevant field.
- Field Assistant: 10th Class Pass from any recognized Board.
How to Apply for the Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute Project Assistant & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 09 & 10 October 2017 (as per the post) at the Institute.