CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI), Roorkee invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned postsof “Scientists” in Science & Technology Dept. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 20 October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 October 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Scientist”
No. of Posts: 31 (Thirty One).
Educational Qualification / Eligibility Criteria
- Possess M.E or M. Tech or Master Degree or Ph.D in the concerned field from the recognized University or Institution.
- Work knowledge in the concerned field.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should not beexceeding 32 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of “Director, CBRI”,payable at Roorkee.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women/ Abroad candidates and CSIR Employees are exempted from the fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply via Email. Follow the procedure of applying for the post and Email the same to the email@example.com on or before 20 October 2014.
- Candidate has to download the ‘Application Form’ and ‘Synopsis Form’ from the CBRI Website www.cbri.res.infilled in and submits it.
- Candidate has to submit the filled in Application Form and Synopsis Form along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with Demand Draft and a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Administrative Officer,Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee – 247 667” on or before 20 October 2014.